Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thunder Thighs, A Song. Yes, I Have Stooped That Low.

 Okay, back story time. This song is one that I wrote for my friend Austin (formally known as Thunder Thighs, Satan, Poseidon, or Kinky Boy) who always pulls up his shorts, pants, etc, and shows us his thighs, trying to be sexy. Sometimes it is, others, not so much. But, this is the song I wrote for him, so hope you like it.

Kiss, kiss on the cheek, baby
Kiss, kiss on the mouth, oh!
Kiss, kiss on your-shh! Baby
Kiss, kiss wherever you like!

This is your time to shine
Come on boy, don't be shy
I know you, you ain't nice
So baby, baby, come on, sliceā€¦

You hit me with those thunder thighs
And pushed me down on the bed
I needed you to make me cry
And hell knows you tried, oh!

Kiss, kiss
K-k-k-k-k-kiss, kiss
Wherever you like, boy

I see you walking down the street
You give me that wink, wink, wink
I wanna be discreet so I give you that ha, ha, ha
Baby, oh, don't look at me like that
On you is where I sat-at-at

You hit me with those thunder thighs
And pushed me down on the bed
I needed you to make me scream
And pull you close to me, baby!

Hit me again boy, just hit me again
I'll give you a #10 boy, #10
I want to feel you bad
I want to feel you now!
So come over here
Before I get on the ground

You hit me with those thunder thighs
Oh boy, you made me cry
I needed you to make me scream
And pull you close to me, b-b-b-b-baby, oh!
Oh, oh, oh

You hit me with those thunder thighs (hit me again)
And pushed me down on the bed (oh, that hurt)
I needed you to make me cry (scream, scream)
And hell, knows you tried! (come closer)

Hit me again boy
Hit me again
(x2)

Th-th-th-thunder thighs
Kiss on your-shh!

Eat me up boy
Eat me up
(x2)

Pow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home