Monday, May 10, 2010

Eight Hours, Twenty-Four Minutes, I'm Screwed.

Hey guys, I decided to blog instead of do a music project that is due tomorrow which I haven't started yet because, really, who needs school? Okay, well if you want to be a lawyer or a doctor, than sure, be a big prissy person and hand in that stupid report on time or even four fricking days early with your little curled hair, bitchy smile, and clear, lifeless skin; not that I'm bitter or anything. At least I know which artist I'm doing, which would be Sarah Mclachlan who is like the best person to listen to if you your soul is broken, which mine is definitely cracked, or you just feel like being an empowered woman, the song that I'm focusing on for my project is Building A Mystery, which is like an awesome song, and the piano parts in it are like the shiza. Yes, I just used that variable because the alternative word is sort of inappropriate...err... Well, I guess I have to go, boohoo, and actually do my project for once, so like my book report, I'll probably be up until two o'clock in the morning, but, no biggy, not like I have any major tests going on tomorrow, or do I? Crap.
Well, Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home