Monday, May 10, 2010

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!! I think.

Okay, so, I lied, I'm going to continue to blog and not do my project, I'll get around to it sometime though...don't know when that will be. Oh, Abba you complete me. Sorry, thongs, I mean things just fly out onto the keyboard when I have my iPod in my ears and a computer on my lap. But, I do have a new favorite song, well two, which are basically my songs of the week
1. Knowing Me, Knowing You - Abba
2. Euphoria - Sarah Slean
 Hope my one little follower *cough* wife *cough* will check out the awesome-ness that is those songs. Well, be back in about thirty minutes or less depending on how I'm feeling at the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger SonofthePears said...

Nice ;)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home