Thursday, June 03, 2010

My Name Is Kathleen And I Am A Procrastinator.

Hey guys, guess what I'm doing this late? A project you say? Kathleen, this seems to be happening a lot lately, don't you ever do your homework? Sadly, the answer is, no. I don't. I mean I do, but usually not until the day it's due or right before we have to hand it in. I get it done, it just turns out not to be that spectacular... :D

Anyway, I have to do this history proj on Canada's industrialization, which happened around 1901, and I have two subtopics to work on, Sudbury and Industrialization itself, woo! 

I think I should do my homework more often. But that shit takes time and time is something I like to spend reading, writing, listening to 80s music and talking to mah mommeh. Well, g'night, see you when I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home